One of those shows is FLIPPING OUT with Jeff Lewis.
What do I love?
- ZOILA's sassy comebacks and simple, improper phrases (The doggie make a poop.)
- JEFF's off-the-wall sense of humor, smartass-ness, and practical jokes
- JENNI - everything about her. Her sense of humor, warmth, and fresh funny POV on life.
- GAGE - when he blushes at things people say.
- ANDREW - tells it like it is, even though it's often inappropriate (or maybe BECAUSE it is)
HOW DOES THIS SHOW HELP MY WRITING?
Helps me with timing, humor, awkward situations, how people interact at work, and okay, possibly writing scenes that seem natural but are actually scripted. :)
How about you? What shows make you think about your writing process or stories?
Post a Comment